Monday, March 17, 2008

A Fab Find for Health!


I am really not one for many diets - don't believe in them - I mean....I am talking about the fast ones to loose weight. I am not into the quick fix. I do not believe there is a better way to loose weight other than to do it with foods - the healthy natural way in moderation.

I also feel that there is no reason for supplements - they are sometimes a turn off to me - I am just one that believes in eating right and the right amounts. You can do it the healthy way!


Well........after saying all that - I was reading the body + soul magazine over the weekend and I found a fab find! I ordered it immediately! It is called GO Greens - all natural and 70% organic no sugar - it is a blend of veggies and fruit - you add to a bottled water.


I thought...hummm....I may change my mind a little...... this seemed perfect for me! And for moms on-the-go! This is perfect when you want to get some more veggies an fruits into your diet while on the go! I liked it for one reason..........when I am out to eat- I always order a bottled water and this was perfect for me to take along for those occasions when there is not enough choices of totally healthy meals on the menu. I can add to my water and even if my children are ordering chicken tenders and there are no healthy veggies for them to eat - they can drink this to get them into their meal.

I checked out the website and got more educated on the product. See for yourself http://www.togobrands.com/.


I still think you should just do the all natural and whole food way but I think this is a fab find to get more servings into your diet for occasions like when you are out to eat.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great idea- thanks!

a~la mode Archives

My Headlines