Friday, February 29, 2008

Today, I am in a great mood! My kids are still a little sick but doing fine! We ate our healthy breakfast and danced in our PJ's to "WE GOT IT GOIN' ON"by Bon Jovi.

Speaking of Bon Jovi.....I am inspired to spread the word about my dear friend Don Hutson! He is a ROCK STAR! I love Bon Jovi but......this guy..."letametellya" (aka Let me tell you!).....not only is he married to one of my best friends who I will introduce later....but this guy can fly his own plane, write books and who knows....play the piano too?!

Okay...here is today's FAB find! You must check out his website at http://www.donhutson.com/.
Make sure to reserve one of his books "The One Minute Entrepreneur" co-authored with Dr. Ken Blanchard (author of "The One Minute Manager") coming soon! I have full faith it will not only be one of the Best Seller's but......a book to include in your "must haves" !!!

Today, my ego is in the mood to promote my business Zazu & Valentina, LLC - check out the side bar for the website and if you want to be added to the newsletters that get e-blasted to over over 1,000 peeps - email me at zazuvalentina@aol.com. Also, again, I need people to join my team so if you want to make some extra cash on the side or just purchase good products for your home and health - sign up at http://www.greenplanethealth.com/. I won't talk about this everyday but I am on a mission to get this going!!! : ) hee hee!

Okay.....here is the hottest ticket when it comes to fashion in New York
I am screamin' "HILTON HOLLIS is in the house" http://www.hiltonhollis.com/
also speaking of NYC.....if you go to New York you must make plans to see the Ground Zero Museum Workshop : Images & Artifacts from the Recovery, which is now ranked as the 12th most popular attraction in NYC according to TripAdvisor.com. Daily 2-hr. tours sell out fast. Get tickets online at: http://www.groundzeromuseumworkshop.com/and stop by Dylan's Candy Bar too! : ). By the way, the creator of Ground Zero Museum Workshop is NYC Actor Marlon Suson, who (along with fellow writer Kim Donato) recently wrote and is workshopping his new stage play, "American Brother" which I had a chance to read, and WOW, it is powerful. (see artwork below to the right). I hope this makes it to Off-Broadway...

Well, I am off now to get clean and into some clothes other than my PJ's.....oh one more thing... make plans to be at the Southern Women's Show March 7th-9th (men can come too!)

until we BLOG again......
Take care and remember............life is too short.......go give lots of kisses to your loved ones, hug a tree (only if there is no beehives attached), or............be kind to someone today!

As my son says...Peace Out!
xxxooo



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so silly and co cool! I love it! I want to check out Don's book! Thanks!
From: you know who!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have that book one-minute manager. It is a great help for improving my leadership style.

You might want to hear about the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A great documentary about successful entrepreneurs. "

a~la mode Archives

My Headlines