Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Giving Back is the new BLACK!

Yep…I stole the phrase! Green is the new black too! : )

Last night, I watched American Idol with my son (he claims he will be the next American Idol – in my eyes he already is and so is my daughter!) Hee hee!

While watching, I thought to myself....I am glad someone is doing something on TV worthwhile! I was happy to see TV doing something to bring awareness and funds to help the world and children!

Not only is going “Green” becoming a trend but…giving back is too!

This is such a powerful thing and it can be very contagious! All for the good! A definite healing for the whole world!

Speaking of giving back….My friend Michael P. Maness (MIKE), an artist who has such amazing talent and a huge heart- gives back! You have to check out his works of art http://www.artbympm.com/
He is an inspiration – read his story on his website!

This is my favorite piece – because it's the one he did for me!
I love my Frankie! Thanks Mike!



(by the way......

I am voting for Doug Cook - he is a rocker! Just like my Bon Jovi!)




No comments:

a~la mode Archives

My Headlines