Sunday, November 23, 2008

Red Carpet Event in LA



I am so proud to say I have a best friend who is a fashion designer! Come on!....What more can a girl ask for??? The name...... HILTON HOLLIS http://www.hiltonhollis.com/


So..... I ask Hilton to make me a dress for the Red Carpet Event in Los Angels for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and OMG! French lace and the works he pulled out just to make my dress for me!



I gotta brag about him just a little more....this man- not only has talent but a huge heart! He is working on a project with me for St. Jude and using his time and talent to help those children!


The event started off with a unique auction and then a fashion show. It was amazing! St. Jude had the help from Disney so the production was incredible! Lots of Celebrities came to the event. It was so surreal to have some celebrities approach me to ask me what I was wearing and I so proudly said.. "a Hilton Hollis!"

A great time was had by all!

No comments:

a~la mode Archives

My Headlines