Sunday, March 2, 2008

TO INFINITY and beyond!

Yesterday, I mentioned briefly about my son and his broken leg. Well…. during that time I did not know what I was going to do as far as driving him in the car (since his leg was in a full leg cast and there was no way to make sure he was properly strapped in for safety). It so happened that my wonderful husband bought me an Infiniti Q56 for Christmas and what a relief! My son was able to sit all the way in the back with the passenger seat folded down and he was safe (strapped in properly) and his leg was able to stretch out and we even had room for the wheelchair in the back! I can’t say enough about my pals at Infinity! They have been so nice to include me in their AD campaigns and mention all the charities I am involved with and they made the announcement about my http://www.mariesmission.com/. Thank you to Infiniti! They have gone beyond! And one more shout out to John and Stan from Infinity!



Okay...........
Speaking of beyond…I met a beautiful, talented and a good-hearted soul last night. Her name is Adrienne. Her husband is a judge and actor and she is a fellow mover & shaker. I am so happy to meet people who don’t just talk about making change! This gal seems to have taken the crap that comes with the challenge and made it happen! Way to go Adrienne!
http://www.bbbsmem.org/.

I don’t want to really whine about people who use self-promotion or take the credit for things they did not really deserve, but I think I am in the mood to draw attention to another issue I have noticed lately. Now, I know at one time or another we like self promotion and sometimes we may all do it and I know sometimes I am self rightness and persistent but at least if you do something like all that – then actually have a balls to do the job or do the work and don’t just take credit for something when you really did not do anything to deserve it! YEAH!

I learned a great lesson over the past year and that is how to treat others. There is that old saying….”Treat others as you want to be treated”. And…be kind to people! There is enough love to go around for everyone and there is no reason to act harshly or hateful to anyone. Things can be worked out and there is a Reaction to every Action you do! The universe does work in the way of, what goes around comes around! So…be careful what you say and do!
Also…. to all those mean girls out there! Grow up! What ever happen to as you get older you are suppose to act like an adult! Ha ha! Especially if you are a Mother – OMG! Set a better example for your children! Well…. If you are one that has ever encountered a “Mean Girl” or “Mean BOY”..I say…Don’t be afraid! Raise your head up high! As long as you live the truth that is all that matters! What comes around goes around!!!!
Just be kind! Go hug a damn tree to get some good energy on you! Feel better about yourself! Get some confidence!!!!! Get over insecurity!!!! I have been talking to that little girl in me and I am on my way!

Well, I am done with my bloggin' today, but before I go I would like to say,
“I wish all of you enough!”
Off I go………. to Infinity and Beyond..............!

No comments:

a~la mode Archives

My Headlines